Well this is new. I’ve been nominated for an award by Michelle, Books and Movie Addict. Thank you to all of you who have been following me and enjoying my posts.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions you were given
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten other blogs
- How long have you been blogging? – I’ve been blogging on and off for quite a long time, but this blog has been active since 2013.
- E-book vs Paper – Between the two, what do you own the most books? – Quite honestly, I probably never read all the paperback books I have.
- Who is your favorite author and why? – I don’t have one favorite author, but I have a favorite author of my favorite genre: Stephen King. He’s a favorite for his versatility and creativity.
- What genre or book type is out of your comfort zone? – Lately I’ve been reading some Christian books, and I’m not entirely sure they’ll ever become a favorite.
- What was your favorite book that you read this year? – Good Omens, by Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett.
- Who is your favorite animal or pet characters? – It would have to be Lightfoot, from the Unicorn Chronicles. Still one of my all time favorite books.
- Who is your favorite dream-guy hero characters? – Right now I am currently in love with Captain America, and yes that is technically not a book character, but I don’t care.
- Apples and Oranges: Normally the book is better than the movie. What movie do you think was better than the book? – Oh goodness, its been so long since I’ve seen any book-based movie. Honestly though, The Wizard of Oz is much better as a movie than the books.
- What is your favorite holiday or season? – From October to December is a wonderful time of year.
- Did you set any goals this year, and did you complete them? – I set a Goodreads Reading Challenge to read 35 books this year, so far I’ve read 30 which I’m happy with.
Ten New Questions:
- What is you favorite childhood storybook and why?
- What did you think about the books you had to read in school?
- Which book have you read and reread several times?
- Would you ever get rid of all your paperback/hardcovers in favor of having them all digitally?
- What do you read more of: e-books or hard-copies?
- Do you have a favorite book series?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- If you had to only watch or read one for the rest of your life, what would you pick: books or movies?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Hardcover or paperback?
Ten Blogs I Nominate:
- What the Basement Said
- Sara G Roelthe
- Captain’s Log
- Sheila Renee Parker
- Under the Midnight Sky
- Ana Spoke
- Reviews with B
- Writings by Ender
- The Galaxial Word