I discovered bullet journalling late last year…actually just in time to start a bullet journal
new year. So I did. I started with a cheap little notebook that was stuffed in my Christmas stocking…and then I moved onto a bigger notebook this past May. Now as it’s coming on into October I’m getting close to the end of my notebook.
No, I’m not sad that I’m coming to the end of my Captain America journal. I’m excited that I get to pick a new journal out of my collection! I’ve been trying to narrow down the choices by asking myself different questions.
- Do I want to use an Avery style binder?
- Do I want to use a Mead style planner?
- Do I want to use a full-size notebook?
- Do I want to use a composition notebook?
- Do I want to use a graph composition notebook?
- Do I want to use my other Captain America journal? Or my Avengers one?
- Do I want to use another journal?
So many options! As a person who just enjoys stationary (it’s possibly connected to my love of writing/journalling) I have quite the amount of journals and notebooks in my stash, so I’d better start deciding now before it’s too late!
What do you journal with? Have you tried bullet journalling?